analytics

Oct 24, 2009

Foto Shuffle.


i draw the most random things... and i honestly think my best doodles are on post-it notes. above is a random cute little girl i copied off of an etsy add i saw. i think shes so cute that i keep her taped onto the clip board on my wall :)


heres are some RANDOM things i have hearted in my collection...


1. Top hat thumb!! if this doesn't make you *squeeee* somethings wrong with your cute-o-meter!
learn how to make this here.



2. vintage photo of LAX 



3. if my kid sis and i go on SURVIVOR (we're obsessed with that show)... we're gonna make this swingin' bed! and by "swingin'" I dont mean "hip or cool" even though it is... i mean...it lit-chrally SWINGS! 



4. Shopping LOSTS ... not "lists"! This cool person across the pond makes beautiful typography out of found shopping lists and BLOGS them. I found TWO last week and I'm really gonna send them... and you know I'll post pics as soon as they are made! (photo via swiss-miss)



5. pop-tart iPhone or iTouch cover! found on etsy.



6. the cutest little jumping girl i ever saw!



7. Yikes!!! 



well thats enough randomness for me! im off to bed. ive got a busy morning but ill be back manana!
XO.


other photo cred goes to: ffffound/ flickr/ readymadeblog/ we heart it

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poptart felt iphone case owns! I want a couple just as pluhies to stack in the kichen or pantry or something!

    edit: Yes I deleted my first typo filled comment xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.