analytics

Feb 12, 2011

fancy things!

 Oh, hi friends!!
Well I've been 30 for over 24 hours now and I'm doin' okay!!
I'm busy this weekend with my mystery dinner show (I forgot ask for time off) BUT tomorrow I'll be celebrating the BIG 3-0 over brunch with friends and of course Disneyland!!!

***I want to take lots of pretty pictures so I can share them with you all!

So anyway...
We've got some FRESH & FANCY new things up in the fancycatvintage ebay shop.
here are some of my faves of the bunch!

 pretty pretty spring party dress!


 this maxi skirt is so FUN!


 super FUN retro floral play dress.



i LOVE pockets!!!!

♥ happy happy shopping! ♥

XO.
-tiffany.

4 comments:

  1. happy 30th to you Tiffany!!! my boyfriend Christian turned 30 on the 9th Feb and i turned 30 on 29th December last year, so we are almost the same age!! :D

    you look lovely in all your photos today!!! XOX (as always!)

    love deer donna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to the 40's ! I love it !
    Xoxo
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.