analytics

Dec 25, 2011

christmas 2011

 hi hi hi everyone!
i pray that you all are having the best christmas ever. mine is going pretty good!
here's how my holiday went via my instagram photos... enjoy.

...well this was last night...
tree deco and last minute gift wrapping session.
 i decided to go with a lime green wrap with some burnt yellow vintage yarn i had in my stash!

i also had some fancy colored paint chips in said stash so i used them for crafty name tags.

this one i made for my daddy was my fave... 
(i gave him black paper for variety's sake)  

 i was first to get up in the morning! 
...i also "played santa" this year.

 Dani's 2011 stack
(she only asks for movies for xmas ...and includes a three column list!)

 mommy & i got booties from dani & we got my mom some pink glitter TOMS!

 ...and dani got me urbanears in YELLOW!!! 
#BEST!

 had a little breakfast before we headed to Disneyland for a lunch date ...just cus.

 ...carnation cafe has the yummiest foods...
i got the cheese sandwich on pretzel bread with potato salad 
& dani got the turkey sandwich with potato soup .......YUMMOS!!


-tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.